Business Card Printing – We Do Great Card Tricks!
Just like you can judge a book by its cover, you can definitely judge someone’s credibility by their business card.
It’s one of the most important tools of your trade and it needs to represent your company visions and style. The beauty of a business card is you have so many options when it comes to design, specs and printing ideas that you can make it 100% unique. Business cards are an essential “leave-behind” for your business, so why not use them to create a lasting impression!
How can we help you?
Urgent: Same-day/24hr turnaround – Order now below
Larger volumes / better pricing: 5 – 7 working days turnaround – Request a quote at the bottom of the page
Special Promotion: 10 working day turnaround – Learn more here
Pop into one of our branches for on demand printing
50mm x 90mm Business Card Single-Sided
(most popular) (same-day turnaround)
50mm x 90mm Business Card Double-Sided
T & C ‘s
- Restricted to 50mm x 90mm Sized Cards
- Printed on 350gsm coated stock
- Pricing is valid from our Wizardz Gardens or Waterfront branches only
- This pricing is for collection only. Delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Prices include VAT
- Subject to receipt of “Print Ready“ artwork
- File types accepted: JPEGs & PDFs
- Excludes Design – Design services are available at an additional cost
- Pricing pertains to ONE artwork kind only. Multiple artworks or additional artwork kinds cannot be combined into this pricing model
NEW Metallic Gold, Silver & Clear business card printing available. Learn More… here!
Additional info on Business Card printing:
- Sizes: The most common size in South Africa is 90 x 50mm, however you make the call on the size you want – for example, the common size in the UK and Europe is 85 x 55mm (credit card size)
- Single-sided or Double-sided
- Value-added options: lamination (matt, gloss or soft-touch); clear ink varnish which resembles a spot UV; or “rounded” corner cuts
- Special solutions: laser cutting, foiling and embossing, spot UV
- A large range of paper stocks are available, chat to our experienced sales team as the options are vast. We do however recommend a 350gsm coated stock, although you might want to consider something textured or recycled… whatever takes your fancy (so long as they can be accommodated by our digital print machines)
- Large quantities? Go Litho, we will assist!