Introducing the latest addition to the Wizardz arsenal: the Mimaki UCJV300-160 UV-LED printer! Our printer utilizes white ink to deliver a unique 4-layer print work flow! In addition to using white ink, the printer is equipped with Light Cyan and Light Magenta ink, to further increase the range and vibrance of colours that can be reproduced.
What are the big wins with this printer:
Brilliant White Ink
Mimaki’s UV white Ink delivers the most opaque and dense result in its class, ensuring high colour vibrancy and yield when overprinting with process colours on clear and non-white substrates – much better compared to alternative inks such as solvent and latex. UV-curable inks deliver greater opacity with less ink consumption per square foot of coverage while maintaining incredible image vibrancy and density.
High opacity white ink also enables block out printing within a single print, so you can easily and efficiently create window graphics that can be viewed differently from either side, as in a “PUSH / PULL” door sign or double-sided labels on glass bottles
Instant-dry for Instant Use
Instantly dry ink allows for bulk production straight onto the take up roll. And we can do immediate finishing – yes we can laminate or cut instantly, unlike other print technologies like solvent which requires drying or degassing time
Wide range of media
Unparalleled media versatility (fabric banners and flags, self-adhesive PVC, transparent PET film, paper, backlit media, soft signage and more)
One Graphic, Two Views
Four-layer printing – colour, black, white, colour – offers an enhanced print capability that allows designers to build layered transformative graphics for backlit applications. This gives you the opportunity to offer something unique – a dynamic graphic that ‘changes’ its image or colour scheme depending on the light source
- Superior image quality on a wide array of media through variable dot printing (VDP)
- Highly scratch and chemical resistant (ink allows printing on media such as tarpaulin without the need for additional finishing like lamination after printing. The reduced need for over-lamination delivers cost savings and minimizes production time)
- GREENGUARD Gold certified (products that are GREENGUARD Gold certified meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensure that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities)
- Integrated cutting functionality, which is capable of delivering high volume production of labels, decals, window clings, floor graphics, POP displays, vehicle markings, packaging and more
- Outdoor signage
- Illuminated signboards (frontlit and enhanced backlit) – backlit and day/night displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Point of sale
- Window clings
- Layered print technology
- Double-sided stickers for glass bottles
We are continuously investing in the latest in print technology to help you unleash your creativity. Add vibrancy and impact to your next printing project – get a quote here.