Offset vs Digital Printing—what’s the difference?
Offset printing is the ideal service when you need large quantities and/or flexible colour, paper and sizing options. Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity projects, usually less than 2,000 copies, and when you need a quick turnaround.
So, if you are not sure what’s best for your project, we will work with you to select the print method best suited to your project and budget. We can also advise you on design, sizing and paper options, as well as offer a full range of finishing and binding services.
What are the benefits of digital printing?
- Superb high definition colour printing
- You can print smaller quantities, faster and more cost effectively
- Print the quantity that you actually need, and not the quantity you need in order to make the print run cost effective (ie. LIMIT your wastage!) – saves you on warehousing storage, excessive wastage, and much faster turnaround times
- It opens the door to versatility of Variable Data Printing which allows you to be far more customer specific, by being able to easily personalize your printing to better meet the needs and deadlines of your target audience
- Printing on a wide variety of interesting stock options
- Meet your DEADLINES!